Sometimes I wonder if this is meant to be.
Anyone who endures pain and can overcome it, shall be able to withstand it all over again. But why does it feel like I can't do it? Why does it feel like no one cares? Why does it feel like I am alone? When in reality I should not feel alone because in all actuality I am not. It takes two to make love happen. But what if one side of the equation is giving 50 and the other side doesn't even know how to do the math? Your stuck, you can try to seek help but what good is help when your not willing to learn how to do so. I am tired of having a partner that doesn't put in any effort but expects an A for nothing. Love isn't easy, it takes courage. But you cant expect love from a coward ... :(

No comments:
Post a Comment