Its crazy how a couple of individuals can come into your life change it alot for the better. I never thought that I could meet so many people that would impact my life in such ways that I wouldnt never want them to leave. This experience as a first year at Pine Manor has a been crazy but damn sure dont regret coming here at all!
I mean we didn't always have the best times, but when we did, we had a blast. From our drunken nights to our water fights. We did it up, & its crazy cus its the end of the year. I didn't think it would end this way. I wouldn't want to imagine what life would be like if I didnt get to meet the people that I met.
My prov girls, oh how I love my shoni & lexie ! my bitches for life! imma miss you guys, since you wanna leave niggas and shit. Imma miss that " UZ IS CRAZY" hardbody ! ughh ! My CT babies, yes yes yes, I can't til next semester. 4 months is a LONG time without you guys ! no 4 am talks, sad music slow jams all night type shit, no more " that got me feeling some type of way" UNTIL sept ! UGHH ! its gonna be a hard summer without these girls that i have grown accustomed to. I mean they actually have been some of the realest bitches on this campus.
As for the rest of the PMC girls, imma miss you too ! but half of yall hoes live in Boston. So imma make sure we see each other around.
peace.love.happiness :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment